AveKym

John Preston, Leigh Rutledge, Aaron Travis, Pat Califia
Created Equal: Why Gay Rights Matter to America
Michael Nava, Robert Dawidoff

Down These Strange Streets

Down These Strange Streets - Simon R. Green, Diana Gabaldon, S.M. Stirling, Laurie R. King, Carrie Vaughn, Gardner R. Dozois, Joe R. Lansdale, Glen Cook, Charlaine Harris, John Maddox Roberts, Melinda M. Snodgrass, Lisa Tuttle, Steven Saylor, Bradley Denton, Conn Iggulden, M.L.N. Hanover, George R.R I admit I am shallow. I checked this out solely for Diana Gabaldon's 'Lord John and the Plague of Zombies' as well as Patricia Briggs 'In Red with Pearls'. But it begins with a Charlaine Harris 'Sookie-world', story, 'Death by Dahlia' and I read that too.

The Lord John Grey story is superb as always. The Briggs story centers on a character I have always to read more of in the Mercy Thompson series, Warren Smith and did not disappoint.

Death by Dahlia has a vampire I don't remember from the other books, Dahlia, and the demon, Diantha, another favorite minor character of mine. Given how much of a let-down the latest Sookie books have been, this story was a treat.

I tried to read some of the others, but they just did not appeal. I told you I'm shallow.